Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Evan had surgery on Friday on his left ear. The Dr. thinks that he will be able to hear out of his ear much better after recovery. He has an appointment before Thanksgiving to take the rest of the gauze out the ear canal. He is doing really well. I spent all day at the hospital on Friday.

Alli spent all day at my friend Katie's house (used to be my neighbor). This was the first time that Alli had been away from me for that long, but she did really good. She wasn't fussy at all. Her teeth must not be bugging her so much. She's been much less fussy overall.

Jordan is grossed out by the stitches on Evan's ear and by the bloody gauze that you can see inside Evan's ear. I was a little grossed out at first, but am getting used to it.

Alli is getting stronger and stronger every day. She turns herself around when she's on her tummy, and she can sit by herself for a couple of seconds (she's just about ready to do it without being supported). She talks to us, usually with noises like aaaahhhh or different variations, or loud squeels. I never knew such a little person could make such loud noises, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment