Thursday, November 5, 2009

Teething

Alli's been teething and she screams like a Teradactyl (I can't spell this). We just hope she gets her teeth soon. I wonder if they are all going to pop up at once. They are obviously bugging her. She is drooling like crazy too and trying to chew on everything. She is eating her cereal very well though. In the last couple of days, her ability to eat without spitting everything out has improved dramatically compared to last week. She is really enjoying the food too. I just gave her a bath and she was splashing and giggling and trying to grab her rubber ducky. She was having so much fun, of course it was hard to keep a good hold of her, since she was wet and slippery and trying to slide all over the place. She's getting so big, so fast. Where did the little newborn go? I love watching her grow, but I hope she'll slow down a bit so we can enjoy every minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment